Elite Physio Care provides comprehensive physiotherapy services for adults and children with a variety of nervous system disorders including:
- Balance disorders
- CVA (stroke)
- CP (cerebral palsy)
- Lou Gehrig’s disease (ALS)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Many more
Our skilled services start with a thorough initial evaluation where we discuss and assess the patient’s specific need so we can provide a personalized physical rehabilitation program. We examine your movement, strength, flexibility, functional, balance, and muscle tone.
It’s important for us also to work closely with your doctor and any other healthcare providers so we can achieve your specific goals in a timely manner.
Our Neuro Rehab Care
Our physiotherapy team use a variety of treatment techniques and modalities including:
- Adaptive equipment for safe & successful return to sports and recreation
- Assistive device fitting & training
- Education and training in compensatory strategies to recover function
- Gait Training with use of assistive equipment/devices
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Seating assessment and wheelchair instruction
- Splinting, bracing and the use of specialized therapy equipment
- Therapeutic exercise and balance activities
To learn more about our neuro rehab program, give us a call at (905) 844-0600.